The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the Wynn after about an 8 hour session.
Wow... talk about trust fund babies with more money than brains. Pocket Q's on the button
Flop comes QQA
Comes to me for 20 to go, I raise and let the table know "get out of my pot, you CAN'T win this hand" and sure enough, call, call, call, call....
Turn is the 10
check around to me
$50 to go, call call call call
River, blank.
Check to me
$100 to go. "Get out of my pot, you can't win, end of story"
fold, fold, call.
he looks at me with the ESPN glare.....
I laugh at him, he's bitter, I flip over the quads, and tell the dealer to give me my pot. This guy continues to go on a $1500 meltdown ripping through chips like a September forest fire.

3 or 4 hours later, in the B, I look down at 22 in the hole.
I sneak into a 6 way pot for 10 bucks and flop the set.
Stays at 10 to see the turn...
DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!
Turn is the last 2 in the deck for quads.
Sure enough, comes to me for 10, I say I'm raising with the nuts.... call call call..... "no way you have the nuts"
"send it!"

For the love of Christ I love this game!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Quads,

Glad to see that you're cleaning up down there at Wynn. From all first reports I've heard, this place is a trust-fund paradise!

Interested in taking a trip down there sometime in July? I know SJ is a go, and we could make a killing at that place and use some of the $ to play in a WSOP event. Let me know!

-David

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm planning on being here in July and Aug as well. I'm currently (actually) down here on business, so if all goes well and I secure this consulting deal, it will require me to be down here a few times a month. I know, it's gonna be a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
686 Posts
so if all goes well and I secure this consulting deal, it will require me to be down here a few times a month.
Lucky son of a bitch. He gets a new great job, AND has to go to Vegas to boot. Some people have all the luck.

But seriously, let me know about the July trips that you have planned. Early to mid July is the big main event, so that should be fun to be around for. Also tons of juicy side action, and we could check out some satellites for some other main events.

Do you know when SJ is going? I called him and left a voice mail, so I can see about getting some airfare ahead of time to save $. Looks like $160 round trip.

-"kid"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts