The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell ya, the Wynn $1/3 game is juicy!
I got stuck for two racks of red on the $2/5 NL game the two nights before with some brutal hands that I was involved in.

I rolled back in tonight (yesterday) and put in a 9 hour session starting at about 8PM lat night and got unstuck from the prior nights and came out with $750 in gravey. All from the $1/3 NL game. It was an especially action packed night.

I met Cowboy Up's 2nd cousin, 2 uncles removed. When I say the words "Dapper Dan" you would know who I'm talking about, if you have seen this guy. Between Cowboy and Dapper Dan, the two of them must of had 50 large on the table. It was rather humorus. All about image and the wall of checks that they both buy in with and slowly bleed off, orbit after orbit.

My luckiest catch of the night-
in the BB with 7/4 (yeah, it was suited)
Flop comes: 7/4/5
Bettor comes at me with $30
I reraise to 2 bets.
Get two callers behind me
First bettor reraises all in.
Another $225 or so to go.
There is a tone of chips in the pot, and the "all inner" is on MAJOR tilt from a few prior hands getting snapped off like a toothpick in a chop saw.
I of course call, and one other person calls (he's short so he's calling all in as well, I have them both covered) Other player folds.
Turn, 5
River 5
5's full of 7's
They both flip over A/K.
CHACHING! SEND IT!

If you make it to Vegas to play cards and don't visit the Wynn, you have issues. The room is juicier and looser than a whore house on nickle night.

·
Registered
732 Posts
What is your initial buy-in for that table....$100 or $200?

·
Registered
732 Posts
He is one of my favorite players in terms of personality at the table.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My initial buyin's at the Wynn tables that I've been recently been playing are as follow:
$8/16 - One Rack. $2 Chips / $200
$1/3 NL - One Rack $3 Chips / $300 depending on the table, I'll put some behind.
$2/5 NL - One Rack fo Red ($500) and depending on the table, I'll put another $500 behind in paper.
$15/30 - One Rack of Red and a stack of Green ($500 + $250 to $500 depeding on how deep I can go and how agressive the table is)

I usually buy in for the base amounts and then depending on the table makup, agressive, passive, etc, I'll paper behind to cover me for any larger action betting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts