Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here always buying up the latest and greatest and need/want to offload your current phone to help cover the cost? Let's talk.

I'm currently using a Motorola Droid Turbo. I love the phone but it's on it's last legs. I'd like something with similar specs - screen size, speed, storage.

I've got about $400 to play with. PM me even if it's just with a link to a deal.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I just got the new Google pixel XL 2.

So far it's fast and very easy to use. Lots of features. Plus it charges fully in 15 min.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I just got the new Google pixel XL 2.

So far it's fast and very easy to use. Lots of features. Plus it charges fully in 15 min.

I don't know if you would want my old lg g4. It was getting warm allot

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but I'll pass on the LG. I'm having the same thing happen with the Droid. Battery dies very quickly (It's almost 4 years old so...) and the screen gets pretty hot with some use.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, just in case someone missed it.

Anyone have thoughts on Swappa? Similar to eBay - try to stick to reputable sellers and ask questions? I understand how it works but I've never used it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.