Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

On Christmas Day, when you're all sitting down to a festive meal, I'd really be happy if you could spare me a few good thoughts.

I've been playing a lot at FullTilt Poker online lately and I recently entered one of their special $4 + .40 satellite tourneys. Placed first and won a token for an entry into a $24 + $2 tourney. Placed third in that one and won a seat in their $200 + $16 satellite for the first of the WSOP's Circuit Events to be held at Harrah's in Atlantic City on January 16. Winner of the satellite gets a fully paid entry at Atlantic City plus a couple grand for travel expenses. There's also cash prizes for the top 5 places.

The satellite starts at noon on Christmas Day. Heck of a time for a tournament, but they scheduled their tourneys for every Saturday; my win happened to put me in the Christmas one.

I'm nervous as a cat, so think good thoughts and I'd really be thrilled to represent BYOC at Harrah's. :lol:

Shirley

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Sweet!

Go get 'em Shirley!

(I wish I had a good excuse like that to miss my normal Christmas routine!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, now that I'm through steaming and sulking, NO, I didn't finish in the money. But I tried.

By the time registration was complete, there were 86 players and I didn't stay to find out who won.

Thanks your for good luck thoughts, and there'll be other tournaments.

By the way, any plans for something going on in January?

Shirley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts