Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

If given the chance would you play in a WSOP Tourney?

• All In (Hell Yes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Check (Maybe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello To All You Poker Enthusiasts,
What's up good people? I have an Idea that may or may not fly we'll see.
I have an idea of sending one of us to the 2006 WSOP. It wouldn't cost any of us too much of anything except a measily $10 buy in and your own way to LAS VEGAS! I was thinking possibly a month before 2006 WSOP we have 10 sit-n-go Tourneys for $10 a head. That would make $100 a table, $1,000 Final Table. The winning player of the Final Table would then have the Tourney Fee to a WSOP Tourney of a $1,000 buy in. I am almost positive we can pull this off in 2 weekends, possibly 1 weekend if I can get one of my associates to Host some of the Tourneys if not all of them. Depending on availabilty and so forth, this is why I am notifying you good folks right now. We have just under a few months to get it organized and then I'll start looking for players. If anyone has any feedback, please by all means share it.

Just_Me

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
We have discussed this in several prior threads in doing a satellite / tourney series. There were a lot of different ideas running around. Either a sng ot a qualifier somewhere down in Vegas, or a full outright 10K purse of multiple satellites. Nothing came of it as an end result, but I would love to launch the idea and get something going on it again. Either for a WSOP event, or one of the higher buy in tourneys such as WPT, 5 Diamonds, Shooting Star, etc. all of which range from 2500 to 10K for buy in.

If you look in the Torurney Talk and Discussion Forum, you wil lsee some of them there and I think some of the other threads were moved to the archive.

I'm in!!! I'll be playing in this years WSOP and plan on playing next years (2006) as well. If we could do a satellite series to qualidy one of us in there, that would be dope.

A buddy of mine on the East Coast and his home poker group did a satellite series and are sending one person to the 2005 WSOP with a little extra spending cash.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I'd say so.
We could do (with interest) a satellite for a $1,000 entry.
There are going to be many $1,000 Single Table SnG's. Winner take all to the show.

We could do a single table, $100 buy in or a 2 table $50 buy in, winner take all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts