Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
It sounds tempting.

The only period I could go is between 3/20 through 3/26 for a day trip or an overnight trip (weekdays are okay) since my kid is on Easter break. Let me know if any BYOCers might be interested. If I decide to go (50/50 at best right now) the person would have to take his/her car but I will contribute a flat $30 towards car expenses (it doesn't matter if the driver takes more than 1 rider, as long as it is not too crowded). If we need to stay overnight I will split the room costs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i would love to i just have no bankroll being an unemployed college student. If anyone goes and has room for a tag along i would love the oppurtunity
mike(pk)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm game to try the tournament. I guess they have super satellites for $100. I can go up any time from March 18th (evening) until March 25th, since I am on spring break.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm totally down for a $200 buy-in tournament... I see that they have a number of them. Prefer No Limit, but would be willing to play a Limit. $500 is probably more than I want to spend on a tournament right now, but there are many $200 and $500 events that fall on the same day or 2, so I'd be willing to go and stay for a couple of events.

Quads, SJ, Ace, DA, you look like you all have an interest, so let me know. We could ride share and all crash in a room using the poker rate, and it wouldn't cost much to do. Hah we can even catch some NL action at Eldorado, Quads! Maybe Fat Bastard Jabba will be there to donate. Let me know guys!

-David "The Kid"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts