Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys,

I invented these frames for vinyl records, and I think they would make a great addition to any music fan's man cave.

*SECOND ADMIN EDIT*
Let me make this perfectly clear for you. This forum is NOT a free medium, for you to advertise your product on. Not a link within the forum, images, or instructions on how to find you on google. If you wish to peddle your product here, you much be a paid sponsor.
If this is not clear, and you continue to spam the forum, I'll ban you.

These things are pretty much brand new, so any feedback would be appreciated. They work really well above the turn table as a 'now playing' kind of thing.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comment! Yeah, the price is a little higher that I'd like it to be, to be honest. But I guess that's what happens when everyone (including myself) is used to paying for products that are made for slave wages in China. I make these in Canada, because it's still a very young product. Hopefully I can get an investor to fund some overseas manufacturing at some point, and then the prices will drop.

About the colour think, There is a foam strip in the bottom of the frame, so clear wouldn't work. But I do like the idea of having white frames. Hopefully I can get those made in the future.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.