Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone-

We've got a ton of used chip trays available...99 cents each plus shipping. Pretty much no limit...Jim used these during production, but it's not part of my process. The trays fit 100 customized poker chips from Nevada Jacks or custom poker chips from ABC Gifts and Awards. I don't know how many of other types of chips fit since I don't have them here!

If you're interested, let me know your zip code, and quantity, and I'll get you the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
Doubt it. He said they were used in the manufacturing process. Probably as place holders. No need to birdcage them up.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Doc...PM me your zip code and I'll see what the shipping is.

Thanks,
Gene

I'll take 20. I'm on the West Coast. ;) We've done business before, so let me know how you'd like to handle this particular transaction.

PM me if you need other details, or if you want to point me to a webpage for the buy, or...

·
Super Moderator
1,621 Posts
I will likely order 10 of these when I place my final chip order. Hopefully I can get a combined shipping deal..
:)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hi Gene. Do you ship to Canada? Postal Code is T2W 2B9, Calgary, AB. I'd be interested in 20 trays. Also, how much is a birdcage?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts