The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to see who, if anyone, is going to be in Vegas in the coming weeks during the WSOP main event. I've got some free time and extra cash and I'd love to get down there, but it'd be better if I had someone to go with/split a room with.

Anyone made plans already to go down there? If anyone has a room and wouldn't mind sharind, I'd have no problems splitting it. Let me know and I'll look into some tickets down there.

-David

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'll be there Monday afternoon (7/11) through Wed or Thurs morning. Staying at the New Frontier - across the strip from Wynn. (2 nights for under $100 through i4vegas.com). Short visit I know, but the 2 days out/2 days in road trip is part of the experience for me.

May check out the WSOP zoo, just depends on how the poker's going. If I have a monster Monday night (yeah, right), I'll likely check into the WSOP $1,000 NL tourney on Tuesday.

Come on out. Quads may be in town and Shiz is there full time now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ya im here in vegas right now. Don't have much of a bank roll for poker right now, although I did make $200 last night at 1/2 NL. :? I will def be down to hang with ya guys... make sure you take down my cell #. 916-616-7465.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahhaa booked!

Ironicaly, Jasen just called me up and told me to book a flight and get my ass down there, so I did. I leave tommorow ass-crack of dawn. Be there till Sunday night. Sweet! Main event action!!

-David

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hagar,

I don't really have a place to stay longer than Sunday, so if I can find a place to crash after that, I could always change my flight to leave a day or 2 later... I know that you'll be down there Monday-Wed or so.

I've got your cell... call me and let me know on my cell 530-304-0959

-david

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
If you stay later, you are welcome to stay at my house. It's not on the strip, but it's free to you.

SJ is on his way down, The Kid is representing, Quads in the hizzle, Heat Packin has a bagina that hurts.... what's up with all the other poker players? You guys want to play some f**** cards or what?!??!!?

(comming off an 18 rush from the Wynn with just enough time for a shower and a smoke before my 10AM meeting)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I better hear about some BIG $$$ coming back to Sactown with all the BYOC'ers representing on the strip. If not, then don't come home. Stay there and take notes from all the pros!

Have fun. Unfortunately, I have a 30th birthday bash to go to this weekend and some of us actually have REAL jobs during the week. I'll be there in late August or Sept.

Goo luuccccckk!

Worm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts