Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but I almost expected that!
If there's any of our regular players that would expect anything different, they need to work on their reading skills.

Sometimes, I think my book is so open, that my cards are face up. Would love to get on a run so I can get a few more options in my playbook.

·
Badministrator
42,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hagar said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but I almost expected that!
If there's any of our regular players that would expect anything different, they need to work on their reading skills.

Sometimes, I think my book is so open, that my cards are face up. Would love to get on a run so I can get a few more options in my playbook.
No, I wouldn't always say face up, because sometimes you get uber aggressive, and we all shake our heads.....

·
Registered
732 Posts
I played the first time like NL Hold'em and then the 2nd time like it was a limit game (which it is). Both times it gave me the "Bossy" title which seems contrary to how I view myself at the table. Didn't seem like a realistic test though.

But, if you all want to give me your opinion then that would be great so I can stop giving you my money at the table.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Didn't seem like a realistic test though.
I agree. About 3 hands in you realize that every single hand is set up to be a possible trap. Even in play money I actually laid a couple of those hands down preflop, knowing that they were destined to look good for awhile only to get hammered. But even I saw the flop on all but 2 or 3 and the turn on most. It would be intersting to see how the game would play out in a NL format though.

·
Registered
732 Posts
That is how I thought you would answer Quads. Guess I will just have to keep donating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.