Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you'd like to buy two great seats to one of all of the following RiverCats games, please email me here or at [email protected]

Section 114, Row 10, Seats 9 and 10. Go to Rivercats.com and take a look at the grea view of the game you'll get. In seat food and beverage service too! $34 per game (17/each)

River Cats 2005

Tuesday 5/10 Oklahoma 7:05p
Thursday 5/12 Oklahoma 7:05p
Monday 5/16 New Orleans 7:05p
Wednesday 6/15 Las Vegas 12:15p
Monday 6/27 Portland 7:05p
Thursday 7/14 Colorado Springs 7:05p
Friday 7/22 Tuscon 7:05p
Monday 8/8 Round Rock 7:05p
Wednesday 8/10 Round Rock 12:15p
Monday 8/29 Fresno 7:05p
Wednesday 8/31 Fresno 7:05p

Team Affiliations:
Albuquerque- Florida Marlins Colorado- Colorado Rockies
Fresno- San Francisco Giants Las Vegas- L.A. Dodgers
New Orleans- Washington Nationals
Portland- San Diego Padres Round Rock- Houston Astros
Salt Lake- Anaheim Angels Tacoma- Seattle Mariners Tuscon- Arizona Diamondbacks

G

·
Greg,

Thanks for the set of tickets. My son and I had a blast. If I knew how to put photo's on this I would. Anyhow the check is in the mail and you should receive it soon.
Oh and you weren't telling a fib about the seats they were fantastic, very close to the field and the food service was incredible.

Thanks a ton
j

·
Badministrator
42,728 Posts
You can post photos which are hosted on your server.

From the Forum FAQ:
Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool

Glad you liked the seats, Bigdogmetz......

They are great seats!!!!

Anyone else interested in a few games? Let me know.

·
Registered
267 Posts
partykid707 said:
Now im confused i thought the oakland a's were a triple AAA team for the yankees and orioles
Now thats _funny_!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.