Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Sac tomorrow for a Blackberry seminar over at Nextel HQ (Arden Area). Where did everyone pick up the table bases from? I've been to CRESCO but I think they only carry new table legs. Anywhere else you can think of to pick up a couple inexpensivly?

Thanks in advance...

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool I'll check them out as well...I don't see any table legs on their website but I'm sure they have some there. :D

Thanks!!!

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
CheckRaiser said:
Cool I'll check them out as well...I don't see any table legs on their website but I'm sure they have some there. :D

Thanks!!!
That is the place that Quads n I get ped legs when the customers request em :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you're going to Yaffee, talk to Scott. He's a customer of mine and I'm sure he'd hook you up if you do a little name dropping. Tell him Don from Industrial Caster sent you (even though I didn't) and he'll probably take care of you. He's the manager (I think) and been there forever.

I sell to all the restaurant supply companies in town, so you can probably use it at any. ie 5th street rest supply, Yaffee, Delta, Cresco, Economy Rest., East Bay Rest. etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dodger said:
If you're going to Yaffee, talk to Scott. He's a customer of mine and I'm sure he'd hook you up if you do a little name dropping. Tell him Don from Industrial Caster sent you (even though I didn't) and he'll probably take care of you. He's the manager (I think) and been there forever.

I sell to all the restaurant supply companies in town, so you can probably use it at any. ie 5th street rest supply, Yaffee, Delta, Cresco, Economy Rest., East Bay Rest. etc.
Will do...thanks for the tip!!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts