Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has had any success at the home omaha games i recomend checking out ranchos 3/6 half kill on sundays. I went in today and cashed out +400 in 4 hours and i wasnt catchin lucky cards. A lot of the players were playing omaha for the first time or had little experience in it. I think there was only one real "player" at the table and me and him were having a field day playing off each other when i had the High or low and he had the other end of it. All in All it was a very friendly game with most of us teaching the dealers how to split omaha hands. I should be there next sunday if anyone decides to stop by
mike (pk)

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
partykid707 said:
For anyone who has had any success at the home omaha games i recomend checking out ranchos 3/6 half kill on sundays. I went in today and cashed out +400 in 4 hours and i wasnt catchin lucky cards. A lot of the players were playing omaha for the first time or had little experience in it. I think there was only one real "player" at the table and me and him were having a field day playing off each other when i had the High or low and he had the other end of it. All in All it was a very friendly game with most of us teaching the dealers how to split omaha hands. I should be there next sunday if anyone decides to stop by
mike (pk)
Quads and I were there when PK was cleanin up the other players of their excess chips. It was nice to finally meet you (formally).

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Nice run Party Kid....
Always nice to see a home gamer in a card room taking stacks away from people. With that and the run you had at the BS last week, I fully expect you to be at my game this Friday!

Again, well done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts