Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The writing was on the wall for some time. I have been going into the office for the past two or three months and was surprised every Monday morning when my badge would still open the door.

Got the call into the "bosses" office earlier this week and learned that I was getting rolled off my contract and would be out of a job as of Friday. (today) and was asked to start doing the transition work for the product development I was managing.
Still looking to find what good is to come out of the situation. Fortunately enough, my “boss” is also a poker buddy, so I’ll still have a chance to get more of their (now my prior employer) money, it just needs to go through a middle man so to speak.

Project Manager, Product Manager, Implementation Manager, Operations, Janitor for hire....
Strong background in software development, systems management, and technology in general.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Bummer, at least you were basically expecting it.

I'm sure you'll stumble onto something in short order. Maybe PK can give you a reference to bus tables in Old Sac. (I'M JUST KIDDING!)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Quads said:
The writing was on the wall for some time. I have been going into the office for the past two or three months and was surprised every Monday morning when my badge would still open the door.
Idiots.

Sorry to hear it.

Seems like the local economy is looking up - maybe you can land fairly easily and securely this time.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts