Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know who is interested in a table.
TheModFather and I have sold several and have orders for a few more and are coming down to our last few in "stock". I know some time back there were some of you that expressed an interest in a table, just the top, complete table, etc.

If you are interested, now is the time to grab one before they are gone.

BYOC Price ranges are starting at:
8' Basic table top, simple pedestal legs, velveteen / felt with padded rail $400
9 1/2' table, same as above $450
We also have chip trays, toke boxes, drop boxes, slides, plates, and other accessories to put a little mack in the table.

The prices above are 1/2 of what we are / have been selling them for to others.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I asked you about a chip tray and drop box a while ago. How much were you looking for on these items?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The chip tray I need to figure out what a fair price is on, so I'll get back to you on. The drop boxes, we have trhe sleeves, 9adn a lot of them) but tnot the box itself. So if you can get just the box, the sleeves are worth about 25 /ea. I also have the top plate for the table where the drop does, either for bills, chips, and tokes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm interested in taking a table back with me to Texas...but am not sure whether the 8 or 9 foot version would be better.

Are these the Signature Quads tables? Folding legs?

Maybe I should just send a PM...

·
Banned.
3,232 Posts
solring said:
I'm interested in taking a table back with me to Texas...but am not sure whether the 8 or 9 foot version would be better.

Are these the Signature Quads tables? Folding legs?

Maybe I should just send a PM...
What part of Texas are you going to? Are you driving? I have a buddy in Tx that is VERY interested in a table - maybe (if all things line up) we can work out some kind of transport deal.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These will be signature Quads and ModFather tables. (he and I are partners in the tables we have in stock now) So you choice can be with folding legs, or can be pedistal type legs, etc. Email me with that you are looking for and we'll figure something out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts