Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
It is with great pleasure to welcome Stud Cave as a forum sponsor to PMC.
Please join me in welcoming them to our family of sponsors.

Stud Cave is a branch of Alexander Manufacturing Company. An 83 year old family owned company in Parsons, KS. They started the Stud Cave web-site because they saw a need for higher end, high quality, man cave products online. they do not offer the same light weight junk that you normally find online or in the big box stores or other online retailers.

Most of their products are made in the USA. They find that American craftsmanship is still superior and American companies can still produce products of great value.

If you're looking for NFL, NHL, and other franchised gear, high end, quality products like pool tables, shuffle board tables, bar stools, chairs, and accessories, do yourself a favor and check them out.

You can find them online at StudCave.com--How Real Men Shop and you'll get a good idea of the products they bring to market. Check back with them as I know they are working on quite a few other things as well.

This forum is specifically for Stud Cave promotions, topics, group buys, discussions, etc.This forum is moderated by StudCave. If there are any questions, please contact him through the forum, or PM, email, or telephone.

Keep an eye out for specials in the forum offered by them, and please join me in welcoming them to The Perfect Man Cave.

Welcome!

Contact the Stud Cave guys at:
[email protected]
1407 Coprorate Drive
Parsons, KS US

They love to talk and aren't afraid to talk to you. Need help or just don't like placing orders over the internet? call them!
(888) 578-8322

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Thanks so much!

This has been an interesting and very fun venture! We have a great core group of products and plan on adding more NCAA teams as well as other gaming tables as we continue to develop this site. Feel free to e-mail suggestions and comments!

Useful advice may even get you an official "Stud Cave" T-shirt!

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Welcome! Line up of gear looks great.

What are the chances of other licensed logos for those of us who aren't into sports? Automotive, Tractor, Alcohol etc.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Welcome! Line up of gear looks great.

What are the chances of other licensed logos for those of us who aren't into sports? Automotive, Tractor, Alcohol etc.
Beer Signs! On our list, great idea on the Automotive, GM, Ford, Kinda a "Jeep" person myself, but it is all good! We are thinking one of the main things we need is some more cool smaller items. So much to do!

I think this deserves a shirt!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Just an FYI,

One of the items we carry is Logo style Pool tables, these are made by Olhausen. For anyone with an old table that needs new felt, the logo felts are available by themselves! These are made by Hainsworth in England, the logo's are dyed into the felt so there is no distortion of the playing surface.

We have made a few changes to the site.

Thanks,
Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts