Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came across this looking for something else, and starting poking around through several other plans.

Tons of great plans in here for other type projects.

Miscellaneous Plans

Here is what I came across that I was searching for:
Smoke House plans
SMOKEHOUSE, 6X8X8, GABLEROOF, STUDWALL OR CONCRETE BLOCK
http://ejackson.net/FarmPlans/NorthDakota/plans/5695.pdf

This was the other that google brought me to:
OUTDOOR GRILLS, 3X4X3, 4 TYPES, MASONRY & ROCK CONST.
http://ejackson.net/FarmPlans/NorthDakota/plans/6261.pdf

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
You know what you should do? Take a buncha copyrighted material and post it up for us on the pcpotato website. That'd be awesome.

kthanxbai.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pepperdine?
That's where you get your law degree when Daddy wants you to be a lawyer but you couldn't get accepted anywhere else. It's just barely a step up from an online Caribbean law skool.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Pepperdine?
That's where you get your law degree when Daddy wants you to be a lawyer but you couldn't get accepted anywhere else. It's just barely a step up from an online Caribbean law skool.
I've got a professor that got her Ph.D from Capella the online degree mill.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Well sumbish, since my state requires registration, I'm gonna have to pay for the Letter of Good Standing and the Ordination Credential.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The ever importance of the capitalization, the comma and the apostrophe.
It's the difference in helping your uncle jack off a horse or helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse.

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
The ever importance of the capitalization, the comma and the apostrophe.
It's the difference in helping your uncle jack off a horse or helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse.
So, in your example, where does the apostrophe come into play?

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
OK, let's keep this in mind, shall we?

I'm guessing you mean in-law's (with the apostrophe)...or, was it really two (or more) of your cousins getting married to each other??? :eek:

:confused::eek::mrgreen:
Actually since I was refering to a past event and they are now married, both parties are now legally a cousin in law, so cousin-in-laws would be acceptable ;P. Unless of course you want to get REALLY Grammar Nazi and point out I was missing the ' after the s to denote posession ;). Now had been refering to a future event, then yes cousin-in-law's would be more appropriate and less insinuating of incest that people ALWAYS love to point out when "kentucky" gets mentioned. Which is funny since the cousins in question are from, and live in, ohio :D

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
....more appropriate and less insinuating of incest that people ALWAYS love to point out when "kentucky" gets mentioned. Which is funny since the cousins in question are from, and live in, ohio :D
I always make the incest remarks with regard to WV and SE Ohio rather than Kentucky. Far more backwoods Uncle-Daddy's in that region, than Kentucky if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts