Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looks like there's been some interest in going up to represent BYOC in the Hilton's March tournaments. Here's my tenative plan:

Head up the hill on Sunday, March. 20th whenever we feel like it. Check into Reno Hilton using the poker room rate. Get some grub, head over to the poker room and register for the 7pm event:

1). Sunday, March 20th, 7pm. NL Hold em $200 + $25

Check out the table games or whatever, then play in the tournament. Hopefully win the whole thing, then based on how tired we are, head over to the main strip for some food and to check out Eldorado's table games. They seem to have a good spread with lots of good action. Or we could stay at Hilton and just play there, either way. Crash in the room whenever we get tired, sleep in and catch a buffet breakfast!

2). Monday, March 21st, 12 noon Omaha Split $300 + $30

I probably won't play this tourney, but someone might be interested. I'll be found at the cash games building some dough for the 7pm game:

3). Monday, March 21st, 7pm NL Hold em $200 +$20

Register for that, grab some grub, pass an hour at the craps table, then again place in this tourney :D

Grab our stuff, and head back home. Not a bad 36 hours!

Anyway, that's my plan. Let me know if anyone's interested in going up, and we can organize a ride. Back to work for now...

-David "kid"

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
DA and I are tentatively planning to play the Thursday 3/24 NLHE $200+$25 tourney at 7PM. We will probably get a room and come back on Friday. Let us know if anyone is interested.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I'm planning on hitting a couple of the games up there, however don't know which games and what my exact schdule is, so for the moment, I'll be there, just don't know when and who I can offer a ride / room share with.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
DA, I would catch hell taking for that long. I better stick with the 18-24 hour plan like leaving Thursday. 3/24 late morning and come back some time reasonable on Friday. I just want to play in 1 tourney and not 2, although I could probably afford it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts