Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you PP players who might not have gotten this email or just plain ignore em :D but this weekend is the monthly reload bonus. Just got to play 7x your bonus amount in a weeks time to claim the bonus.

From PP email (probably also in their online Newsletter)

"RELOAD NOW
This January, once again we offer you a great Reload Bonus. This time you get a 20% bonus, up to a max of 200 USD. Just enter the Bonus code "BONUSJAN" when you make a deposit between 00:00 AM EST on Friday, 21st of January and midnight on Wednesday, 26th of January 2005. "

Completed 500 of 1400 tonight, will jump back in tomorrow. Basically watching 4 games for pocket pairs or "ace and face" gets me 150 racked games an hour. Playing $25 NL (.25/.50) so the blinds are cheap. Should be done in 6 +/- more hours. But then again that's the usual weekend playing time when I play online anyway for the weekend.

Good luck to all who jump in.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well a 3 hour session this morning and an 1-1/2 hour session this afternoon and I got my hands in. PP just credited me with $200 to go along with the $160 I won during this bonus weekend.

Best hand this morning was KQ clubs on the dealer button and a flop of JT9 clubs with someone else holding A8 clubs. Wow! Almost peed my pants. 4 people went all in post flop, we only had about $110 amongst all of us so that's what I scooped. The other two were a "nut" straight and someone banking on hitting the FH with 2 pair.

Worst beat was flopping the nut flush and someone hitting their set and going all in and then catching a pair of fours on the turn and river. Poor guy apologized about three times, but wouldn't give the money back when I told him "if you really want to clear your conscience......" :D

Oh well another successful reload bonus weekend. Now if only the rest of the month's play was as productive.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Worst beat was flopping the nut flush and someone hitting their set and going all in and then catching a pair of fours on the turn and river.
Imagine that.... 5:1 odds of it happening!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quads said:
Imagine that.... 5:1 odds of it happening!
Actually I believe that the odds of making a FH or 4 of a kind with a pair in your hand and a third on the flop is better than 5:1. The prior discussion was with 2 pair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts