The Perfect Man Cave banner

Of all the poker games... which is your favorite?

• No Limit Hold'em (low limit, ie; 1/2, 2/4, 2/5 blinds)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Limit Hold'em (higher limit, 5/10, 10/20 blinds)

• Limit, $3/6 or $4/8

• Limit $5/10 or $6/12

• Limit $8/16 or $9/18

• Limit $10/20 or $15/30

• Limit with a Kill Pot such as $6/12 full kill

• Tourneys, tourneys, tourneys

• No Favorite, Both Low Limit (3/6ish and 2/5ish No Limit

• 7 Card Stud or Omaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the poker games... which is your favorite?
Hands down, you favorite game and why?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's a tough one for me.
My first pick is No Limit $5/10 blinds or something in there. Possibly 2/5 blinds with a $10 bring in.
Next would be something in the area of $8/16 to $10/20 Limit depending on the players and the table conditions, and then a close 3rd place would be Omaha and or a Full Kill game such as $6/12 (kill to $10/20)

·
Registered
77 Posts
My usual game is the lower NL games, either 1/2 or 2/4.. I don't usually have the bankroll for anything higher. I don't mind playing limit if the table is playing seriously but nothing gets under my skin more than sitting at a 4/8 table with a bunch of retards with 8 hands going to the flop.

When I was still in Sacramento my fav game was the 2/3 NL at dealers choice. Always tons of action and eveyone there is really friendly.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
No secret here: Low level NL Holdem.

I'm pretty much done with low limit and don't have the BR to play higher limit game.

I do enjoy the occasional tourney (been playing nothing but low level SnGs on line lately), but much prefer a live NL cash game.

Omaha (or a delaer's choice game) are fun occasional diversions, but my primary focus is a NL Holdem Cash game.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts

But seriously, I have played a lot of limit HE in the cardrooms up to $20/$40 limit (mostly $9/$18 ). I began to like NL HE a lot since last year. I am comfortable with up to $2/$5 blinds but will go to $5/$10.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I favorite game is Omaha Hi/Lo. But, I suck at it (Even worse than I do hold 'em), so I don't play it that much. My favorite game to play when I have a bankroll is $5-10 NL on Full Tilt. That is a fantastic game!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ive been playing a lot of $3/6 7 stud high low online lately but i do seem to have a different kind of poker i get stuck on each month. i like to change it up to keep things interesting

·
Banned.
3,228 Posts
Lower stakes ($20-$30) No Limit Hold'em Tourneys are my favorite by far. I like starting with a decent amount of chips, and having a relaxed blind structure. Keep in mind that I mostly play with friends, and very rarely play @ card rooms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts