Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I am new to this site. My name is Nathan, and my wife and I have just bought our first home. Though we are enjoying all the perks of owning a home, there is one perk I am a bit more interested in than the others. The house has an L shaped room in the basement (main area 11.5 ft x 20ft - off the end is a smaller area of 6.5 ft x 10 ft.) that I am looking to transform into a man cave. Now, this is my first ever so I am looking for some advice from some of you more experienced guys. Any tips would be nice: things to include, cheap ways of doing things, nice finishing touches, etc.

Here are some pictures of the space. Note that there is still a small pile of junk and some unpacked things in the corner (we just moved in a week or two ago). This will be gone shortly.

As you can see, it is the basement room of a side split house

The room is a fair size, so I should have some options as to how to decorate and what to put in.

Basically, I am just beginning the drawing board stage. As for what I am into... like most guys, sports, games, movies, etc. etc. Looking to build a nice place to relax and maybe hang out with the guys. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Note: images did not work... going to try to figure that problem out and post them later.

·
Master of Pr0n
3,021 Posts
The pics are not coming up. Welcome to the boards. Looking forward to seeing the project

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newbie and his mancave second try for pictures

Here are the pictures of my man cave to be. I have included a very rough sketch of the dimiensions, as well as the location of the entry. Again, there are two piles in the room, but they will be gone before I get started. We did just move and all.

Remains of a dart board, which I will be putting up...

·
Registered
14,816 Posts
3 words of advice

Stripper Pole

Urinal

T

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Know what would be awesome? If you just filled that whole space with hot naked chicks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts