The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Fantastic!
Glad you made it.
There are hosts all around the Sac area that are "locals" on the BYOC Forum. Most of us host both Tourney's and Cash games. Depending on your version of "low buy in" the lowest buy in tourney has been $25 dollars. First place in these has gotten up towards $300 depending on the numebr of people entering.

It all depends on the host and what his flavor of the week is in what he / she wants to host. Most often is $40 or $50 buy in for both cash games and tourneys as well.

Hopefully that is what you would consider low buy in, if not, or if you feel that is too rich for your blood at this point, the please PM or reply and I'll connect you with a few other groups I play in that are lesser buy ins, such as 5 and 10, etc.

Hope to see you at a game none the less.

Now.... about that avatar....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey BloodHound,
I don't think I qualify for the welcoming comittee in this group. However, Bloodhound welcome to BYOC. Define LOW BUY IN? I Host all kinds of different Buy ins.But only one Game NL TEXAS HOLDEM. You can Email me for Details at [email protected]. If it's action you're looking for this group definitely has it.

Sincerely,
Just_Me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, maybe now we can have that Estrogen Fest 2005. :p In the last month I have three new ladies signed up.

I think Quads said he would were a sundress! :eek:

Kris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes! Sorry for the delay in responding, I only have time to check out the BYOC about once a week.

So...What about my avatar Quads? Fraid of alittle slober? Own a poodle?
Or....are you fearing the real probability of the EstrogenFest 2005 that is haunting your sundress wearing future? HEE HEE!

BloodhoundRx (Tricia) :wink:

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I have 2 (two) Weimariners myself, so slobber is nothing new!
Was just commenting on the size of your avatar (If you had a nickle every time you heard that!) I should make that change to the forum to limit the avatar size.

Looking forward to see you at a game soon.

·
Banned.
3,228 Posts
Quads said:
I have 2 (two) Weimariners myself, so slobber is nothing new!
Was just commenting on the size of your avatar (If you had a nickle every time you heard that!) I should make that change to the forum to limit the avatar size.

Looking forward to see you at a game soon.
Holy fuck you got home quick.

BTW, the drivers didn't work cuz they were for Win 9x <sigh> I don't fuckin get it sometimes LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts