Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone-

Time for a special on Nevada Jacks Skulls Chips! PMC Special just $37.95 per 100 chips, US Shipping included (International customers please email for shipping cost)! No limit - valid Sept 22-28, 2011. Use coupon code: pmcskulls

during checkout.

Please order from this Nevada Jacks 100 Chips page for the coupon code to work.

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Paging SniperD5. SniperD5 to the white courtesy phone.

Man, that's a great deal, Gene.
Holy shit, what a deal.

Question:

Which slugs are these on? Are they the rough ones that you can actually stack over 10 high, or the smooth ones that fall over if a mouse farts in the next room? If the former, Imma give you some bidniss

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are textured chips...they stack very well. I'm not sure what smooth chips you've used...our ABC custom poker chips are smooth, and we stack them 75 high over and over again in production. We don't have any mice here, but if we did I'm sure they'd still be standing!

Thanks,
Gene

Holy shit, what a deal.

Question:

Which slugs are these on? Are they the rough ones that you can actually stack over 10 high, or the smooth ones that fall over if a mouse farts in the next room? If the former, Imma give you some bidniss

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
smooth clay chips = bellagio replicas? i still have those laying around somewhere and they are waaay too smooth lol

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I wish I hosted a regular game. I would drop the price on my ASM's, pick up a second cash set, and rotate my chips.........

solid deal................Skulls are a fucking plus.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Hemps has a set of smooth Desert Sands chips, and any bump of the table and they come tumbling down worse than the cheapo plastic dice chips. Don't get me wrong, they look awesome and feel great, but don't stack worth shit.

Since these are the textured ones, I'll check at home to see what denoms I need more of and perhaps finally round out my set to an even 1000. I've already got 800.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Gene, you can probably confirm that the PMC chips I had you do up for me are the same type of blanks?

Because Sniper really liked the feel of that fresh batch and that'll lock him in, I bet.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Nevada Jacks chips are not on the blanks I did for you Trann. Those are our exclusive ABC blanks. The Nevada Jacks chips have more of a texture to them. I do think our ABC blanks stack a bit better than these, but they aren't bad at all. I've printed some chips on these blanks, still stacking 75 high. At this price, I think these are extremely hard to pass up!

Thanks,
Gene

Gene, you can probably confirm that the PMC chips I had you do up for me are the same type of blanks?

Because Sniper really liked the feel of that fresh batch and that'll lock him in, I bet.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
The NJ blank isn't bad. It was the standard early on. It's good actually.
But the ABC blank is the nuts for full blown customs.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I think, looking back on the timeline. Gene can obviously confirm it. Where all the confusion came about was when all the whores at CT did all kinds of chips from China of various grades, and vendors and the whole "spinner" issue came to light. I'm pretty sure this was never an issue with anything Gene ever did. It was all the China blanks that PI was doing that dirtied the marketplace. Again, IMO, YMMV.

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
Someone CMIIW, but "spinners" are unique to clay chips, no? I've never seen a ceramic spinner. YMMV, IMO, FRO.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Someone CMIIW, but "spinners" are unique to clay chips, no? I've never seen a ceramic spinner. YMMV, IMO, FRO.
Oh no you must not have seen some of the blanks that came from SunFly. That big ass GB at CT back in the day they had spinners galore. They were warpped and put in a stack and the stack would spin like a dradel.

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
Really.

SF sent the ceramic market to shit. Back when it was Chipco or NJ for ceramic customs, you'd never have to worry about this.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Oh no you must not have seen some of the blanks that came from SunFly. That big ass GB at CT back in the day they had spinners galore. They were warpped and put in a stack and the stack would spin like a dradel.
Which was all the china junk that was coming from SunFly via PI.
There were a bunch of different blanks, some OK, others junk. Most junk. Their blanks were OK until PI came about with sea crates of them for the masses at CT. Cheep cheep was the name of the game.

That's why I said, Gene's chips never had this issue. Sadly, all the junk that PI was putting out, gave others a bad rap.

I'm not trying to kiss Gene's ass, but his shit is top notch.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Hi Everyone-

Time for a special on Nevada Jacks Skulls Chips! PMC Special just $37.95 per 100 chips, US Shipping included (International customers please email for shipping cost)! No limit - valid Sept 22-28, 2011. Use coupon code: pmcskulls

during checkout.

Please order from this Nevada Jacks 100 Chips page for the coupon code to work.

Thanks,
Gene

Last question:

Per the website in your link:
FREE US / CANADA SHIPPING.
Which is it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts