Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone-

The Nevada Jacks Saloon Series chips are ready to go!

ABC Gifts and Awards has pulled off an amazing feat...we are offering these chips with a 25% coupon code: NJSALOONLAUNCH
before they even go live on the Nevada Jacks site!

The coupon code is good November 2 through November 11, 2011.

Visit the Nevada Jacks Saloon Series Poker Chips page for more photos and ordering information!

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
See that, DD. 25% off.

Good luck fighting the impulse...

EDIT: Gene, except for the almost-unavoidable step from $500 to $1000, nice progression with the denoms. All keep the 4x - 5x value. I never understood the need for a 10k chip.

Did these previously have a solid rolling edge?

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the original prototypes had a solid speckled edge. I didn't like the edge, and feedback we got from almost everyone we showed them to also said the only part they didn't like was the edge.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
See that, DD. 25% off.

Good luck fighting the impulse...

EDIT: Gene, except for the almost-unavoidable step from $500 to $1000, nice progression with the denoms. All keep the 4x - 5x value. I never understood the need for a 10k chip.

LOL

I already went to the site to see how much 600 chips would be (for a 2nd cash set).

·
Registered
29,128 Posts
Yes, the original prototypes had a solid speckled edge. I didn't like the edge, and feedback we got from almost everyone we showed them to also said the only part they didn't like was the edge.
IMO (YMMV), I like spots on cash chips, no spots on tourney chips. FWIW.

They look great, though.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts