Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the reality is there's no way I'm going to be able to do all the price changes for the Black Friday sale at any point tomorrow, so I went ahead and did them all now. The Black Friday sale is now on! It lasts through Monday. Almost everything on the site is on sale...crazy low pricing. Get 'em before they're gone! (OK...so we'll make more if they all run out!)

Nevada Jacks Black Friday Sale

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Web suggestion: the first image in the slideshow should take you to an order/info page, much like the second one (without a 'buy' button) does; it appears to be entirely unclickable.

Finally... nice chips! (Dammit)

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Trann-

It was supposed to link to the main store page, which it does now. With all the practice I've been getting you'd think I'd be getting better at the website stuff!

Thanks,
Gene

Web suggestion: the first image in the slideshow should take you to an order/info page, much like the second one (without a 'buy' button) does; it appears to be entirely unclickable.

Finally... nice chips! (Dammit)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Placed my order today, and am very excited to recieve the chips. Gene, you responded to my inquiries quickly and did everything I was looking for, which was awesome. Can't wait to get the custom denomination saloon I wanted. I think in a few months I will be checking in with you again for a few different customized saloons.

This was a great sale, excellent prices. The customer service was tremendous. I am very happy with the transaction. I will definatley be ordering again from you hopefully come spring time. Thanks again from a very satisfied customer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts