The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having an impromptu gave tonight and want to cut a table top out of 4x8 OSB

What should the curve/radius be on the ends or how is best way to draw it out?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
How’d you do?

Pencil with string at 2’ in on center would get you a nice radius. I know - a little late. But just got back from a fun day and just checking in.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on each end I decided to find a point 24" from the end and 24" from each side, take a string and draw a curve with 24" radius to give me big oval. used jig saw to cut the line, drop it on top of a dining room table and cover it with a king size bed sheet. bickety bam, make shift table topper.

I will probably try to find some headlines and some felt or other fabric to cover the topper with to make it more comfortable.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my buddies suggested having a card game tonight. its been over a year since i hosted a game, and I figured we need to play on something better than the make shift table topper i cut out of OSB.

So, i laid a layer fo wood floor underlayment to cover the rough surface and give a little cushion, and covered it with a piece of heavy upholstry fabric.

laid her on a 6' folding table, and bickety bam, we look like we got a little class up in this mafa.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
What about the idea to buy a universal table, which can serve multiple entertainment purposes? I mean, not only to play poker, but also some other arcade games (foosball, air hockey, etc) - any one thought about it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the information. I have been looking for such a table for a long time, so that it has poker and roulette.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts