Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started watching nbc heads up tourny and i was wondering if anyone else had noticed how much of a moron gabe kaplan has been as an announcer. The one comment that really had me falling off of my couch in amazement was when one player had a 78s and another player had like a K9 or something of the sort. Kaplan said "Even though K9 has a better percentage to win i would much rather have the 78s, it will win more often and be more profitable. Does anyone else see how stupid a comment this was.

mike(pk)

·
Banned.
3,232 Posts
Unfortunately I read on another forum who won that tourney, so I'm not gonna watch it :(

But yah - that guy is an idiot.

·
Badministrator
42,728 Posts
Yeah, the guy is an idiot.
It's a 60/40 hand, and I'll let you guess which end of the straw he's sucking off of.

I loves seeing Daniel and Buss go at it. That was great when he called out for the 8 to make his hand and the J of diamonds and hit them both (Made Jerry's Flush) and Daniel to make a SF.

That was sweet!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was almost to unreal to be true. He calle dout both cards it was crazy.

One hand that interested me was when min the master had hit trips on the turn which also made helmuth a straight. Min checked and called the turn and the river. The straight was not even an obvious straight and if you watch the hand it did not look like there was anyway min was not gonna go broke on the hand. I was very impressed with his read of helmuth.

mike (pk)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.