Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Why would put anything in glass except if you were going to drink it? So, at dinner, she puts some food on her plate. I ask if she’s going to eat that. She picks up the salt, I ask her if she’s going to use that. Food goes in her mouth, I ask her if she’s going to swallow that. As soon as she gets up and turns around I ask if I can tap that.

That answer to the last question was no.
I fucking cracked up Buch! I think that since I have met you in person (and can see your face while reading) it makes it that much funnier. This quote about just about made me laugh myself into a frenzy.

and Yes - WOMEN ARE CRAZY!

I would start down a path about mine, but she really isnt too bad and my meager ramblings would not be quite as entertaining.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I fucking love your posts! Not love...FUCKING love!!!!
Werd!!!! I'm quietly sitting at the desk, with my wife behind me, quietly playing her FB games, and all the while I'm laughing and snickering like Muttley the dog. My wife just mumbles "you're crazy"...

The snickering turned into guffaws then.

If you ever get published, I want a signed copy!!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Heh. I know nuttink about blogs save the DCers that start one wind up in Playboy photo shoots or sitting next to Tucker Carlson. No one wants that.

If I ever do get a book, everyone gets a signed copy and $5 off their next purchase of Kentucky's finest export.

Reposting/forwarding is fine by me provided it's not linked to me in any identifiable way. No telling when I'll be investigated by the Senate, you know.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts