Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. So I am posting the start of my man cave info and specs. I am going to describe it first here then when I figure out how to up pictures I will do so, lol.
Ok first it's size around 500sft
Specifications of items in it:
- professional routed ho slot car track 13x4
- turbo drive slot car arcade converted to a regular slot car track
- pinball
- digital pinball with around 1000 tables
- Microsoft surface coffee table multi touch updated to window 8.1 and also set up as an arcade with more then 10000 games
- stratasys commercial 3D printer.
- flying and car racing motion simulator VR setup
- motorcycle motion simulator
- multiple big flat screens
- huge video projector
- second video projector for windows video projection mapping
- collection of around 500 ho slot cars on shelfs
- desk with computer and big touch screen tablet
- ceilings covered with slot car boxes
- complete collection of daredevil. Ghost rider. Silver surfer mandrake and the ghost
- 70's Spider-Man play set displayed as a shrine
- tons of super heros boxes and figurines displayed in shrines.
- Work table for rc and slot cars.
- kiss full size bust and figurines shrine
- bally multi game slot machine
- fridge
- mural signed collection of most NASCAR drivers around
- special display made of cooler
- the whole room is lighted using led system that can change color.
- rc dragsters and dirst racing collection on display (from time to time depending on space)
- mini slot car raceway.

It took me 5 years to build because it is so pack that I had to really think every inch of it.
I'll post picture soon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All this was done pretty much on the lowest budget around. I build most of the machines myself like: digital pinball, slot car track, motion sim and other. I like recycling stuff, so I used an old 24 scale slot car track to make shelfs for my ho slot car display. I bought cheap multiple led reels from china and did the lighting myself. I did the motion sim out of a broken sega motion arcade. Actually bought arcade for $120 sold what I did not need for $500 and used that cash to transform it into a real motion simulator. I build all,the arcades myself and fixed a broken cheap Microsoft coffee table and updated it to window 8.1 with multi touch. The comic books are probably the most expensive part of it, but I found them for nothing in a box in an estate sale. I could have built my cave real fast if I had 50k for it, but i rather recycle everything and keep cash for vette.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone is interested on how to convert motion arcade to full scale motion sim or wants advice on slot car and tracks just message me, I will be glad to explain it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts