Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Full disclosure. I am one of the original members of this forum. There was a large group of us that were all members of another forum and did not like the direction it was going in. One of the guys (Quads) created the PMC and we all moved over here. It was not commercial and we had very few rules. There were hundreds of post every day. It was a pretty good group. We even had meet ups (I never had a chance to go), and private online poker tournaments. In early 2015 Quads just did not have the resources to keep the PMC going so he sold it. The new admins came in and started laying down a bunch of rules and started to censor everyone (thus my avatar) to make the site more commercial and family friendly. I was one of the first to leave, but over the years it appears most of the group have left and the PMC has gone almost dormant. There are parts of this forum that most on here will never see as you had to be invited to them. They haven't had activity in a couple of years, and contain some of the best stuff. I was feeling reminiscent a couple of days ago and logged in for the first time in over 4 years. In the old days you would have had hundreds of comments by now. We would have been trying to get you over in the pictures of wives and girlfriends thread (invite area).

All that said, welcome to the forums. Yes, I was talking about the boobs.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's all BS Quads. It is some old guy that wanted to post dick pics. He pretended to be his wife with promises of tit pics, if he posted dick pics. He posted his pic in the off topic section. No tit pics, just a pervert.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.