Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
We're glad you found us. Much like you wouldn't like the 1,000+ users here to come to your site and spam it, we ask that you not do the same here.

If you'd like to become a forum sponsor, please contact me via PM. Your signature links have been removed as per the forum rules for advertising.

You can also read about our forum policies and posting rules here:
Commercial Advertising / Forum Sponsors - The Perfect Man Cave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go ahead and close our account, we are a new entity and have no intention of spamming. We will find your forum members through more open forums.

·
Registered
9,628 Posts
Go ahead and close our account, we are a new entity and have no intention of spamming. We will find your forum members through more open forums.
More open forums ?
You obviously have not looked thru this site
I don't know of ANY site that allows spam advertising

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Most of us here consider this forum a sort of second home. You aren't simply disrespecting the forum Admin/Site Owner, you are disrespecting us all.
That being said, I doubt any of us would do business with you even if your prices were competitive, which they aren't compared to companies like Desperate Enterprises or Station Bay.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
You make my job of being an asshole too easy. Thanks. Really.
Good luck in your spamming of other forums.
Doubtful you'll find *and sell* any PMC members a sign in another forum, but I'll bet, if you dig deep enough, you'll find a clue shoved up your arse.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts