Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys:

Thought I'd share a few pictures of my garage. It's called, "Manland North" and it is 1/3rd of a three-car garage in northern California. I just celebrated the second anniversary of my cave on Labor Day. Two years ago, this space was filled with lawn mowers, weed eaters, x-mas crap, etc, etc.

Manland started with an old couch, a chunk of old carpet, a 32" TV that I hooked up to the cable running into the garage, a dartboard, and a beer fridge. Fast forward two years and thanks to hours of searching ebay, craig's list and garage sales and I have a neon-filled beer haven.

I made the custom pub table with Manland logo from an old countertop and a single steel leg from Ikea. The garage door was installed with a kit from Lowe's that I custom painted yellow and black for a checkerboard pattern.

I added the corrugated metal dividers and installed in-wall speakers for 5.1 surround sound. Add two TVs and some good football or hockey games, and it's a kick-ass place to party.

Cheers, dudes!

Ultimate Man Cave!

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Outstanding! Where abouts in N. Ca. are you? Several of us hail from the same area. (I'm in the Sacramento / Foothills area)

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Pablo is in EDH, Timsta another mutual drinking / poker buddy on the forum is in W. Sac.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Wannabe Rounder is also a Sac. dude.
Would love to kick some beers back in your man cave and take in a game. Many of us are poker players, so it wouldn't be unheard of to get a crowd together for some drinks and a game of cards, stories, and bs for a night.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Any one else hear its a small word after all playing somewhere? No? Just me? Ok

1 - 20 of 45 Posts