Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?:

I just couldn't resist checking out the PokerPals site today. OK...I could have easily resisted, but I needed a good laugh so I figured that another peek at Dennis' plans for NEW POKERPALS would be good inspiration for a chuckle. It was. :wink: Anyway...

Somebody new actually registered there about 3 weeks ago. He signed up the user name "ucdengr" on the PP forum. His email address is [email protected]

Have we heard from this guy? Anybody recognize the handle or the email address?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Apparently someone who is (apparenetly) really good at tennis, and studies engineering most likely at UC Davis.

Odd that someone just recently registered there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't mean! It was just a little re-direct...

Jdog was the one stirrin' up the shit over there last time HE posted!!!

:wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's 'cuz we ROCK!!! We're having a lot more fun with the forum than we ever did at PP. Dennis always did have a hard time getting people to look at that. We might be having the same problem, but at least those of us who do use it...use it A LOT!!!

Come to think of it...I don't know where the hell all this time is coming from that I apparently have to be farting around with BYOC during the work days. Somebody sure as hell isn't getting their money's worth for my time...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's no shit.........i check this website before i check to see if anyone called me to buy phones!! LOL!!! it's a wonder i can afford three buy ins!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I could be a government employee myself a few hours from now. Let's see if I have a story to tell when I get home from city hall later on today...

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Take a deck of card and a few chips. you might be able to get a side game going down there. (or at a bare minimum, take some dice)

I'm heading off to the tourney at the Derby.
Got a side bet with SJ for who bounes out first. (of course that will be him)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts