Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Las Vegas. A city built of hot sand, broken dreams and $5 lobster. A city where you can get a happy ending, if you pay a little extra. A city home to a sporting event greater than the World Cup, World Series and World War II combined.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Be there next weekend. Staying at the Wynn Friday night and Saturday night. Have most of the day Sat. to play. You gonna be in town? Where are some of the smaller tournies on Saturdays ($100 buy-in)?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won't be there Saturday. I'll actually be flying in on Monday for business, so I'll miss you while you are there. As far as tourneys go, the Wynn offers none. Their poker room is 100% plush though, and cash games are rich with lose players and little brains.

I've been having pretty good luck at the Binion's $60 and $125 SnG's and there are a few tourneys at the Palms which are in the $100 range.

Looking forward to your trip report.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I've actually been traveling there and back just about ever other week or so. That being the case, I'll be there that week, and again the following for some other meetings.

Where are you working at this point? Did you line up a dealer gig anywhere?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ya I think BK is going to be here on that weekend though.. I know you are always in town here, you should hit me up next time your here.. I've never even made it up to the wynn to play yet, I mostly stick around the south end of the strip (excalibur, mgm, sometimes rio)

I am working at excalibur as a poker dealer right now so thats why im always down at that end.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Next time I'm there, I'll look you up.
I've actualyl never played there, so I'd be interested in checking it out.

·
Registered
732 Posts
This Saturday Shiz. Will be at the Wynn but stopping by the MGM and Aladdin for thier soft cash games and maybe the SNg Quads recommended.

·
Registered
77 Posts
This saturday im hopping on a plane to sacramento for the weekend. I'll have to catch ya next time you come down here BK. If you're looking for tournaments eveyone around here says the orleans has good tournaments.. I wouldn't know though because I don't play any tournis. MGM's poker room is really nice, you'll like it there.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yeah I read about the Orleans Shiz....only thing I do not like is the re-buy tournies they offer. Will let you know how it goes and catch you next time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be in Vegas Friday night on my drive back to Texas...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts