Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick desk project today, kid wanted an 11 foot by 7 foot L shaped desk. I went with oak and trimmed it with clear pine....squared up cedar posts for legs clear coated everything.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can I ask the author a question - I also make a table now, but I want to find out in practice whether it is convenient, so as not to create new threads
I think it's comfortable, because the table is wide. This is important if you need to set the table for the PC and next to it could be attached to a laptop or the side still gather friends and show them how you pass stages of the game. But I would buy a high table so that the monitors are located on the side and in front of your eyes + on top. There's extra room for little things like that. But a wide table would make me run from corner to corner, which is not comfortable for me. But a desk that goes up (to work standing up) is also handy. I bought my wife one from STANDING DESKS | ADJUSTABLE SIT STAND DESKS | ELECTRIC STANDING DESKS when she was pregnant. She says it's comfortable to stand and watch a movie or walk on a treadmill and look straight ahead instead of down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts