Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
There are a few.... thier availability may be in question... one of them will for sure f*** you up..... (hit a couple of games and you'll get the inside joke)

**MOD** I'm going to move this thread to "Anything Goes"

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Not sure that we enough regular ladies to fill a table, but there would be if all the gals that have played at one time or another showed up at once.

We typically have 1 or 2 ladies at each game.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Yeah, I think Hag's is correct. I count 7 or 8, plus a few that have shown up as guests to another person / regular playing. Add in those of us who act like ladies, bet like ladies, and cry like ladies, and you could hustle up an estrogen tourney!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Add in those of us who act like ladies, bet like ladies, and cry like ladies, and you could hustle up an estrogen tourney

Given the posts since the tourney on Friday night I could really start a wopper of a tourney. Piss off a few of you guys and not calculate my odds just right...whew... Just have to have body guards I guess. LOL. All in fun.

Thanks for the replies.

PS. I played at my first tourney at Shirely's house sat. It ended up being a cash game instead of the tourney I had signed up for, so it was alittle disappointing, but I see that I should, at times, expect that. Very nice people. Looking forward to more...:) Keep the group going.

Hey no that I am thinking about it. Maybe I will start a tourney.. "Estogen 2005" for all the ladies or those that act like 'em! Hee hee

Have a great weekend everone,

kris

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Hey no that I am thinking about it. Maybe I will start a tourney.. "Estogen 2005" for all the ladies or those that act like 'em! Hee hee
Hope you have a couple of tables.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts