Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just putting out a final posting about the Reno Hilton tournaments going on right now.

I'm planning on playing in 2 different $200 buy-in events. There are $200 NL events on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thur all at 7pm.

So here's my plan. I'm going to leave on one of the days to get there by 7pm, play in one of the tourneys, play some poker after that, sleep in, eat breakfast, play some more poker, then catch the 7pm tourney the next day. Then I'll head back to Sacramento whenever that gets out and get some sleep.

So I'm wondering if ANYONE wants to come with me. We can all crash in one room, take one car, etc. I took these 4 days off, so any 2 consecutive days is good with me. Please let me know ASAP so I know how to play my schedule.

Call me at (530) 304-0959 if you need to get ahold of me. I'm counting on some other BYOC'ers coming to represent with me!!!

-David "the kid"

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An update of this posting.

Looks like I'm going to Reno on Monday, March 21st. Rooms were booked and the $30 room rate only applys now to Sunday and Monday of next week, so Monday it is.

I'll be leaving Monday midday sometime. Check into the room, register for the 7pm tourney, and do whatever. Play that, check out some more table games, sleep in, buffet, register for the 7pm tourney on Tuesday, play some more cards, play the tourney, and head back to Sacramento Tuesday late night. I understand that some people might not want to stay this long, and might not be cool with getting back sometime late Tuesday night/Wed morning. This is ok, too, if someone just wants to come for 1 tourney and head back the next day, I'll be willing to compromise. More people is always more fun!

Let me know ASAP. I've made the room reservation for Monday night, so looks like that's a go. Back to work!

-David "the kid"

530-304-0959 (cell)

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I would love to head up there today, however it looks like it's going to have to be later in the week.

A little too much going on at the moment in this thing called my J.O.B. for me to bolt out of the office for a day or two.

Good luck, here's to hoping you flop the nutz and skool those PAB's.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quads,

I actually decided not to head up today. I had to get some things done at work, and with the weather being inclement, the trip over the hill might not be such a good idea in my car right now.

... so you're thinking of going up later this week? Call me and let me know... I'm going out of town Friday for Easter, but I'll be around this week and could swing an overnighter trip if you're up for that. Let me know!

-David

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Will do.
I'm shooting for Thursday at this point.
PLO at Noon $300+30 entry and NLH at 7PM $200+25 entry

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good to me. Stay thursday night, get back friday, leave for the parents for easter stuff. See if SJ or someone wants to come. give me a ring.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
by the way... hiltons not honoring poker room rates this week... sucks... however, i can get a players room rate at the eldo for $35. nice rooms, but a little drive from hilton. let me know and ill book it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts