Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I need an advice. I am setting up a gaming room in my basement. I have saved long enough and I can finally make my dream come true but there is a one problem. I have always been a gamer, however due to work/family responsibilities I stopped gaming for quite a few years. I am a PC gamer at heart, loving me some CRPGs and action RPGS and occasionally even shooters - you get the gist. So my natural thought was: buy a gaming PC and a fantastically looking desk with a gaming chair and GO! Where lies the problem? Well, I have gaming friends but they are console players and if I wanted to have gaming nights then the PS4 or PS5 or XBOX would be better with a huge TV and four controllers. Or maybe not better but easier? It is much easier to game together on a console than on a PC. And I am lost. Do I want my gaming room just for me or do I want to share some fun with my buddies? What seems to be a better longtime investment moneywise?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I have saved long enough and I can finally make my dream come true
Did you save your money for your friends to come jack off in your basement, or for you to build a gaming room for yourself?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do it for yourself man. It's your house, so make it the way you want it and the way you like it. If your friends care, they might bring their own consoles and want to have fun with you as real friends would.

The thing I'd put in there would be a fridge with beer and other alcohol. Friends come - let them have it. They don't come - it's all yours!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts