Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife's Cousin is the team Doctor / Physician for the Wings and connected up with him to get this put together at the end of the last season played.

This is the only one out there with everyone on it, and was makes it particularly interesting is that this is the last year that this specific mix of guys was together as a team.

The Wifey hooked this up for my birthday.
It was evident I liked it as I was taking our wedding pictures down to make room for this....

Now, can we please have a friggin season this year?

·
Registered
732 Posts
That's the shit right there. Nice framing job. Has there been any news on the negotiation or have they even met since the cancelling of the season?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know. Haven't kept up to date for the last month or two on what the status is for next season.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Bite your tongue young man!!! The sport of kings it is.....devoid of any pussies complaining about running the bases or getting elbowed in the paint. You also don;t have to wait five minutes in between downs.

The greatest sport in the world to watch and play.

·
Registered
100 Posts
They,ve has a couple of meetings, but what a shock, the NHLPA has declined all the league offers. F them, let's just get the games back going. I had a serious twitch all winter with no hockey to fill my needed fix.

·
PMC General Counsel
2,436 Posts
Hockey gets ranked on my list of sports right below "pocket pool" and "naked goat wrestling"....

·
Banned.
3,232 Posts
HeatPackinEsq said:
Hockey gets ranked on my list of sports right below "pocket pool" and "naked goat wrestling"....
truer words were never spoken.

·
Registered
732 Posts
you guys are killin me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
HeatPackinEsq said:
Pocket pool is pretty fun, it's just boring to watch on TV...

G

·
Kid I left you out sorry, I agree with you as well. I think underwater basket weaving has more suspense, atleast they may drown.

You might as well put on those overly padded sumo outfits, knock each other a round a bit and call that boxing.

Watching hockey would be like watching a welder cut up some metal for 3 hours hoping a hot chunk finds some skin now and then. Actually between the two I think I would opt for the welder ticket if they have a bar.

·
PMC General Counsel
2,436 Posts
Actually "pocket" pool is a little game you play using the mini cue stick and balls you have available in your front "pocket".... (aka "petting the dolphin")

1 - 16 of 16 Posts