Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished 2nd place in a 72 person tourney on Full Tilt yesterday. I couldn't not catch cards. It was only for a token to another tourney, but it was still a victory. Top 9 all got a token, but of course I never play for 9th, so I stuck it out till the end. When we get to the final table, 3 people automatically got all-in, because they've already won their token, they don't care anymore. I look at my cards to see that I have pocket aces in front of me.....hmmm. So of course I call. I was a little nervous because I was up against (9,10s) (5,2o), (a,4o). There were some live cards out there, but my aces held up and I took all 3 of their stacks. I'd say the craziest hand was midway through the tourney. I'm in 2nd position. First position raises to $200, double the BB. I have Pocket Jacks. I reraise the $600. One dumbass goes all-in behind me, then first poistion goes all-in. So now there's $3000 in the pot or so, and I need to contribute another $700, only a 1/5th of my chips. So I call. I show J,J, first position show Q,Q....shit. Other guys shows.....Q,Q.....WTF!?! So we're 3 handed all-in to the flop (J,J) vs. (Q,Q) vs. (Q,Q). Well, I know a queens not coming. Queens are good to a split pot until the river when I hit my Jack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was crazy. Good times though. I only have to win one more tourney till I get to a tourney that actually pays out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I finished 1st in the next tourney. I'm now in a $200+16 tomorrow that top prize is WSOP main event seat, and 2nd, 3rd, 4th all pay out pretty well. Right now there are 87 people, so I'm going to guess there will be about 180 total. Wish me luck, hopefully I'll drag some cash!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts