1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
PMC General Counsel
2,436 Posts
Now just find me some matching 8 ft metal poles and some cheesy carpet and we can open a strip club!!

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HeatPackinEsq said:
Now just find me some matching 8 ft metal poles and some cheesy carpet and we can open a strip club!!
I like the way you think! The poles are ez to come by - it's the hot chicks that might be the challenge :)

G

·
On a serious twist off of this, who's up for investing in a Sports Bar and Grill? with a future card room???

(Or at least chatting about it)

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bigdogmetz said:
On a serious twist off of this, who's up for investing in a Sports Bar and Grill? with a future card room???

(Or at least chatting about it)
Being that my money tree just died, I'd be most happy to chat about it :) Where are you thinking of putting something like this?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I'm all about it. When we talk about anything in Sac County, I've lost interest. There is no "true" no limit in Sac county. Max bet of 49 dollar.

There are a couple of licences out there for the nabbing too!

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone know what a gaming license costs?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
They are not issuing any additiona llicences, so you have to buy one from someone else who owns it. I know the prices of one active one (in town) and one inactive license that I'll gladly discuss with someone offline regarding buying, transfering, etc.

I've actually done quite a bit of research and education on it.

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quads said:
They are not issuing any additiona llicences, so you have to buy one from someone else who owns it. I know the prices of one active one (in town) and one inactive license that I'll gladly discuss with someone offline regarding buying, transfering, etc.

I've actually done quite a bit of research and education on it.
Wonder if there are any available in El Dorado County. I think that EDH would be an awesome spot to open a card room.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts