The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are starting a 6pm free roll no-limit tournament M-S. You get 1000 in chips. Blinds start out 25/50 to 50/100 to 100/200 and so on. You can "rebuy" for $10 to the house if you bust through the 3rd round and you'll receive 1500 in chips. First place recieves $100 in chips and must play for a couple of hours afterward.
They have a daily morning freeroll as well at 10am.

I tried the one last night and busted out 4 of 10 my KQ losing to AK. Oh well it was fun. I stayed afterward for the 3/6 game and cashed out 3 racks before 9pm to average about $100/hr. It was a very aggressive table.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I forgot to add that Solring was there at lunch getting his fill of poker...his pre-TexasMove fix if you will.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can't complain about a freeroll but the only downside of don juans tourny is if it goes to long, i think more then an hour, whoever has the most chips automaticly wins. Ive played in a few of the mroning ones and ive seen people get a huge stack and then just sit and wait till they call the game.
mike(pk)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not a big fan of the format either but if I'm driving by I'll limp in for $0 to try and win $100. Plus, I can always use the practice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
partykid707 said:
I can't complain about a freeroll but the only downside of don juans tourny is if it goes to long, i think more then an hour, whoever has the most chips automaticly wins. Ive played in a few of the mroning ones and ive seen people get a huge stack and then just sit and wait till they call the game.
That's exactly what happened this morning. I dropped by again (for my 3rd trip in six days) and made it in time for the freeroll. Ended up going out in 4th. The big stack had busted four guys and just sat on his stack until it got to heads up. Fortunately, they decided to chop, so we could get the ring game going.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be checking out the 6pm freeroll tonight and staying for an hour or so for the 3/6 that follows.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I used to play there during the "specials" when you would get $100 for a $50 buy in.....would have to play 3 hours. I liked playing there, and there is one dude, Tony, that is fun to get riled up. He is comedy Gold!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts