Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the best times to go to dealers choice and how late do there games go

I wanna check it out but im afaid if i make the drive they might not have a full table going or what not

·
Registered
96 Posts
There really is no guarenteed time they'll be busy. If you want to make sure you get on a full table, I'd head up there around 7PM. They start a tourney at 6:30 and once it gets down to 1 table they usually open up a cash game and the tourney bust-outs come play live for a while. Then, obviously, more people filter in. As far as what night of the week, it's really spotty. Sometimes they'll be jam packed on a Thursday and dead on Friday. They will usually run games till around 4 or 5 AM.

·
Registered
75 Posts
They are now running a WSOP 2006 promotion. There is a nightly tournament ($60 buy-in) with some of the juice going to build up a fund for a buy-in to 2006's Main Event.

The winner of the nightly tourney gets an entry into a 50-person max tourney with the winner of that tourney going to the WSOP.

As of last night (10/11/2005), there were 31 names on the list.

Other news - they are moving next door and expanding to nine (?) tables starting on November 1st.

·
Registered
267 Posts
solring said:
They are now running a WSOP 2006 promotion. There is a nightly tournament ($60 buy-in) with some of the juice going to build up a fund for a buy-in to 2006's Main Event.

The winner of the nightly tourney gets an entry into a 50-person max tourney with the winner of that tourney going to the WSOP.

As of last night (10/11/2005), there were 31 names on the list.

Other news - they are moving next door and expanding to nine (?) tables starting on November 1st.
Wow - 9 tables? I hit there on a Saturday night a couple of months back and they had trouble keeping the one of three tables full.

Rob

·
Registered
267 Posts
solring said:
Hmmm. You're lucky they use Numbers and not words on Card Decks.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I'm used to pictures.

But like your post with the CGCC reference, they don't have the liecence to support 9 (nine) tables.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts