Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evidently, running the vBookie bets for MLB has padded my post count and I am now a D Cup and didn't even realize it.

Now that my breasts are an adequate size, I will be giving out 3 prizes to the members who can guess my favorite all-time Angels players.

First person right receives $25,000
Second person right receives $10,000
Third person right receives $5,000

Contest will run for one week with entries closing 9:00pm PST 4/24/09. Edited responses will be ignored.

I will give you one hint. One of the three players is still an active player.

<edit> One winner per handout.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Tim Salmon

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
ONline baseball favorites are rigged!

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Evidently, running the vBookie bets for MLB has padded my post count and I am now a D Cup and didn't even realize it.

Now that my breasts are an adequate size, I will be giving out 3 prizes to the members who can guess my favorite all-time Angels players.

First person right receives $25,000
Second person right receives $10,000
Third person right receives $5,000

Contest will run for one week with entries closing 9:00pm PST 4/24/09. Edited responses will be ignored.

I will give you one hint. One of the three players is still an active player.

<edit> One winner per handout.
I call false advertising....Tits or GTFO!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Darin Erstad

Go Big Red!

·
Registered
14,816 Posts
This thread sucks.

I was hoping to stumble upon some titties and its about baseball! Not only baseball, but old baseball players, who don't even play anymore!

WTF. :fail:

I'll guess the hot blonde "ball girl" that sits down the 3rd base line, real big jugs, rocking some Daisy Duke type shorts, a jersey that is tied up with a knot just above her belly button ring, probably with the number 69 on the back, who catches the slow roller grounder foul balls down the line past the dug out.

:shipit:

T

1 - 20 of 26 Posts