Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I decided to take the time to photograph one of the sets we did today...hardly ever step back and enjoy this stuff. This one was too hard to pass up! Custom chips, plaques, and dealer button to add on to the customer's existing set.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Rehosted to imgurl for non-facebook users / hotlinking

Wow, those are bad ass. Very nice work Gene.
Thanks for sharing.
What other denoms did the set include? Cash set or all tourney?

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will the facebook photo link not work for some people? I guess that's what I get for skipping the step of uploading to my own site!

Original set included $1, $5, $25, and $100. He added on more of the hundreds, and 50 $500 plaques and 40 $1000 plaques. What a sweet set!

Rehosted to imgurl for non-facebook users / hotlinking

Wow, those are bad ass. Very nice work Gene.
Thanks for sharing.
What other denoms did the set include? Cash set or all tourney?

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Damn nice set.
Like Guma said, sweet artwork too.

No... *some* users won't see them depending on their browser, ad blocker, etc. so to be safe, I uploaded it to imgurl to make sure.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I love plaques!!! I still regret selling my Zombie set with plaques. I had it set up so the plaques were in play with the starting stacks. Fuck waiting until its time to color up!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I have a 19 person league that starts this weekend. I have enough chips to cover it with no problem (19 x t4500). But, I think plaques in play toward the end would be cool. Going to do t5000 denoms for the plaques. Waiting to see what Gene says about price, minimums and design.

·
Registered
868 Posts
This is some nice stuff, especially the plaques. For whatever reason I just don't want to own stuff with skulls on them, so not my cup of tea design wise. I always think skulls on my stuff would try to portray myself as some sort of badass, which is very laughable. Very nice quality none the less.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts