Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29,123 Posts
The 25¢ (with the "¢" sign) doesn't fit a "tourney" structure.

That, and I think you should scrap the small denoms (under 25) for bigger denoms. All things being equal, I think people prefer playing T100k tournament more than T1000. Just MHO, though.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The "Tourney" name is part of the backstory of the chips...there is a reason the denoms go from $.25 to 25000. Also, just as Detroitdad says, there are customers looking for chips for a cash game, so we'll give them cash game denoms! ;)

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
29,123 Posts
I'll withhold comments on why using the same set of chips for a in cash game is a bad idea.

Suffice it to say you should buy a cash game set and a tournament set from Gene, not just one set.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I'll withhold comments on why using the same set of chips for a in cash game is a bad idea.

We all know the reasons.......that's not what we were talking about.

Suffice it to say you should buy a cash game set and a tournament set from Gene, not just one set.
I'm just confused............

Gene, sorry for dropping the f-bomb in your add thread, I can delete it if you want. If not.......fuck it.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL...not a problem. But Wedge is right...everyone should be visiting the Customized Poker Chips website and ordering a couple sets of chips!

Thanks,
Gene

I'm just confused............

Gene, sorry for dropping the f-bomb in your add thread, I can delete it if you want. If not.......fuck it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
This is splitting hairs but if your cash chips say 25 cent and 1 dollar it really does not matter if they are the same design as your tourney chip...because they won't ever be used in your tourney. Possible exception is the 5 dollar and 25 dollar, but by the time you start your cash game these should be colored up anyway.

These are really nice looking chips, I like them much more than originals. I am not sure why but I don't like skulls on much of anything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.