Shirt 1 17 17 Yes
Hat 1 10 10 Yes

Paken
Shirt 1 18 Yes

HAGAR
Shirt 1 19
Hat 3 30

HAGAR
I know that you ordered 3 hats 1 for you and 2 others. Are they going to square things up with you?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
HAGAR
I know that you ordered 3 hats 1 for you and 2 others. Are they going to square things up with you?
Fuck.

I never even met one of the guys. He was hot and heavy about hats and stuff, but has never even made a game.

Whatever, if you need me to cover it I will.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Although I wasn't around when the order was taken, I'll take one of any "extra" clothing...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hagar,

WOW!
I didn't mean to make you cry. I just needed to know how you were going to handle your order. It seems your kindness when placing the order has overloaded your integrity bucket.
There there little guy, just take care of your shirt and hat and big jer will take care of the rest of your order for you.

Thanks much

p.s. Anyone have a tissue?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Don't go out of your way "big jer". I'll handle what I ordered and deal with collecting frrm whoever whenever.

But don't count on me for drumming up anymore business for you.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hagar,

These prices are all my cost, I ate the tax (which is around $30). This was done for the club and it's members.

If making an order and then bitching about paying for it is your way of drumming up business, then stick to the violin.

If you would of first replied with the following...
I'll handle what I ordered and deal with collecting frrm whoever whenever.
we wouldn't be here right now.

Just incase you can't add it's $49.
shirt $19 (you)
hat $10 (you)
hat $10 (other)
hat $10 (other)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gordo and Solring,

Hit me up next time you see me. I'll have the hats and shirts with me.

Thanks much

·
Registered
732 Posts
So much for playing nice boys!

Can't wait to see you two going at it on the poker table...........raise.....
re-raise..........re-raise.........all-in.......all-in plus $20.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
and two bits!
(it's a movie quote. If you know the movie, you are rolling right now thinking of this scene ....over a poker table)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It won't be any different then any other night with Hagar in the game. He'll be throwing chips, banging tables, heavy sighs now and then followed by some chatter about his nemesis the dreaded "Poker gods".

Unless he's winning...then it's lollipops and baby rattles for everyone.

While the rest of us just play poker and on occasion wonder which chip, table, chair, word or phrase is next inline on the next Hagar "bad beat".

So bottom line is, the night won't be any different for me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am aware of two public conflicts within BYOC -

Quads and Doc
Pimp and Hagar

Both have had over the top 'calling out' rants by one side or the other and I'm sure that while the author was writing the rant, they felt both fully justified and perhaps even thought they were doing the community a service.

As an ongoing observer of these rants, I can tell you that they help no one, and make the author look petty, and lower my opinion of them. I dont care where you (thats everyone in this group) stand about someone else, or their behavior, particularly if you approach airing it in a public and disrespectful way. I think of this more as public gossip than 'honesty'.

If I have a problem with someone, I go talk to them. I say my bit directly and respectfully (after all, _I_ am the one with the problem). I dont stand up in a public place and attempt to embarrass another adult into changing thier behavior (ie this board is a public place). If someone has a problem with me, I listen and decide if it is something that I want to act on. You call me out publicly, and I wont listen, just out of self respect.

Think before you post.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
wow....
Good point(s) Rob.
Doc and I had our differences, but I think it was more a difference in opinion and how to express that to one another. I don't remember he and I taking personal shots at one another.

How about Pimp collects what he needs from those needed via email and or PM and everyone's flames go somewhere else. If you ordered a shit or cap from pimp, give his the cash or work it out with him offline.

(either that or we lock the thread)

/thread.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, what a bunch of nanzie panzies. Has anyone ever heard of "gamesmanship"? My goodness. And I don't remember anyone calling anyone out either. Do you Hagar?

I thought this was a poker club BB? Maybe we should change it to "Home Remedys and Recipes."

And QUADS, I think we can take care of business on this thread. Thank you though.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Gamesmanship? That's rich.

I haven't been called out yet, but it sure feels like you're trying to pick a fight with me.....

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
bigdogmetz said:
Hagar,

WOW!
I didn't mean to make you cry. I just needed to know how you were going to handle your order. It seems your kindness when placing the order has overloaded your integrity bucket.
There there little guy, just take care of your shirt and hat and big jer will take care of the rest of your order for you.

Thanks much

p.s. Anyone have a tissue?
That's not taking shots at anyone?
You guys are worse than Doc and I were.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
ya know, now that I think about it, you guys hammer out what ever the fuck you want. you wanna take shots at each other, go for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts