Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a box of these. Let me know if anyone is interested in one. They are 25 cents.

and got a few of these as samples:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll take 2 of the going broke variety, hell is that a white chip or a red chip?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I hope you haven't got the first one printed yet - typo.

Don't you mean - "Going broke one buy in at a time." ?

It says: "Going broke one buy in a at time." :oops:

·
Banned.
3,231 Posts
Hagar said:
I hope you haven't got the first one printed yet - typo.

Don't you mean - "Going broke one buy in at a time." ?

It says: "Going broke one buy in a at time." :oops:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! good eye Hagar -

"Dyslexics of the world: UNTIE!"

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Hey, what you expect for 25 cents.

Actually, they are worth more now, since stamps with printing errors in them are worth a lot more. Quads, start charging at least a buck fifty for them.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those were not the printing ones. They were the mockups.

I'll mock one up for the expatriot......

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Be nice. It's not the expatriot that you're probably thinking of. He's the one who caught up in the undertow of whatever the problem was.

He was asked me to pass a message to you to spare you some embarassment. He would have posted the message but for some reason his account was deactivated......

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't goign to flame anyone with it by any means.
Just get creative and fun. And I honestly don't know which "expatriot" you were referring to.

G

·
Good luck on collecting the money. I still have a box full of BYOC shirts and hats that I paid over $325 bucks for after I got the orders from our club members.

Everyone knows who they are and there is no excuse for it. If you've "forgotten" then look at your Evite history and refresh your memory. (QUADS as you know, you are paid up in full)

P.S. Sorry for stealing your thread.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I still owe you $10 for the hat but also bring the catalog so I can order some more stuff.

·
Registered
267 Posts
bigdogmetz said:
Good luck on collecting the money. I still have a box full of BYOC shirts and hats that I paid over $325 bucks for after I got the orders from our club members.

Everyone knows who they are and there is no excuse for it. If you've "forgotten" then look at your Evite history and refresh your memory. (QUADS as you know, you are paid up in full)
Hey Jerry - I havnt seen you at a game since January. The very next time I see you I'll get on your paid in full list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts