The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An interesting night of cards!

I wanted to give props to PartyKid707 for hitting Quads and playing them like a champ and give props for kicking the shit out of my <TILT> hand with his rockets. When he was raising me, I knew (preflop) I was drawing dead, regardless of what I held.

Interesting run of cards I'm on right now. Reno, a home game, and two card rooms are proving this to be a rather expensive run of cards as well.

At the end of the night, I learned something about my game and playing Low Limit ($1/2 blind) / No Limit. So maybe I'm just paying for lessons.

Anyone up for a game at my place?

·
Banned.
3,228 Posts
So THAT was Partykid next to you, eh? Nice to be able to put a face to the name :)

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, one of the younger folks, but give his raises the respect needed. Great player and bring good action to a table. (unless he flips over his 7/2h flush which I think he raised with from the BB)
Sent the player on the other side of the table scratching his head and I overhear him saying "sonofa... muther... snap... I didn't see that coming. He usually plays strong cards"

The other person at the table was the Poker Ghost who was in seat 8. Bigger pup, glasses, gray-ish hair, laughs at my raises.... yeah, that's Kasper!

·
Banned.
3,228 Posts
ahh yes yes - the guy in the white shirt, right? Wish he would have extended his left arm a couple of times and smacked the guy in seat 9 - I played w/ that douchebag a few times @ the 1/2 and 2/4 limit games - smug mother fucker....AND his whoopie goldberg lookin wife too.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the cat in the shite shirt was Kasper. The dude next to him in seat 9 is nothing but free money- every other time I've played with him, I've taken stacks from him. He and I didn't tangle last night.

·
Banned.
3,228 Posts
partykid707 said:
quick question, so i can place a face where were you sitting mod?
I wasn't playin bro - I rolled up to the liquor store to pick up some stogies and saw Quads' pimp ride in the parking lot. Figured he was in there playin cards so I stopped by. I just stood around for about 15 minutes watching the waterfall of rags hit him, then bailed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts