Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
While I'm not a fan of skulls, that is beautiful work! The roman numeral clock-work gives it that old-school touch. Very sweet! I have always enjoyed your designs that have some sort of half-tones/watermarks.

·
Registered
29,123 Posts
WOW!! Gene sick work. I saw the original artwork over at CT and these look amazing!!!
Thank you for your mention and promotion of Chiptalk®.

Pursuant to our new terms of service (TOS), your use of our registred trademark requires the payment of a royalty.

Preferred method of payment is Chippal, our proprietary money laundering system. You will be invoiced separately for your royalty fees.

Thank you again for your support of Chiptalk®

~TenPercent(markup)er

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Thank you for your mention and promotion of Chiptalk®.

Pursuant to our new terms of service (TOS), your use of our registred trademark requires the payment of a royalty.

Preferred method of payment is Chippal, our proprietary money laundering system. You will be invoiced separately for your royalty fees.

Thank you again for your support of Chiptalk®

~TenPercent(markup)er
I fuckin love it... Made me LOL - Yeah stickin it to the man!! That and running sponsors away sense '08

·
Registered
29,123 Posts
is this for real? or a joke?
The Chiptalk comment was a joke. Actually, I apologize to Gene for mucking up his sponsor's thread.

This chips are real.

The Chiptalk pay-per-view scheme is real.

My comment was tongue-in-cheek. I intended on posting the exact same response everytime anyone mentioned CT, as a running joke, but I should have kept it out of Gene's thread.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem at all...I think it's hilarious. :D

-Gene

The Chiptalk comment was a joke. Actually, I apologize to Gene for mucking up his sponsor's thread.

This chips are real.

The Chiptalk pay-per-view scheme is real.

My comment was tongue-in-cheek. I intended on posting the exact same response everytime anyone mentioned CT, as a running joke, but I should have kept it out of Gene's thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.